Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi, i've been following all your posts and new idea's etc for ages now. Even before you were a site sponser i had been checking out your work on your own website i found through ebay.

I have found it hard to make a decision on exactly what i want done, but now i have :) hoorah

So if you would be kind enough to make me a set that look the same as this (i know its kinda factory but it will look awesome)

And what i'd like done is the black stickers on the above bike to be flourescent orange and the white which is over the black to be chrome. Please also note the sticker on the front under the screen too. I'd like it to pin stripe down the side of the air intake. The sticker on the tail to be ZX6(in orange)R(chrome). not worried about the tank sticker as its already chrome on my bike.

This is my bike, i think this decal set will really suit the lines and also give you a huge scope to sell to other members and they can pick and choose colour combo's.

So please let me know what you think and if its possible, I'd like to get the order in as soon as you could show me a photoshop image.

Thanks, cant wait to see what you come up with

Paul

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem , but the air intake I dont know ! I would need a template to work off of . or I can just send you a piece of vinyl and you can make a cutout for me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thats a good idea, if you sent a bit big enough to do the air intake and also if you look close where the upper and lower fairings meet there is a triangular setion too which i could copy as well.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts