Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
My bike is doing the same thing. It started doing it alittle after i had my wreck but it wasnt that noticable. but after i put my new front sprocket and chain on and got new tires, the vibration got worse. I am going to get my tires balanced and my throttle bodies synced before i start worring about it. I have heard of alot of bikes that with a toe numbing vibration. My brothers CBR929 did it bad.

oh. I dont know if you read the part in my post, But it was said if you went with a aftermarket front sprocket, then you dont have that rubber dampner on it, so you will get some vibration from that. just a thought.

Hope you have good luck with what ever you decide to do.. we are all here to help.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was having the same prob. I dont know if i am delusional or not, but i just got back from a ride in which i ran 1 gallon of c-12 (112 octaine). now my bike seems to be running ALOT smoother and alittle more powerfull. The fuel cleaned all the black soot from my muffler, so i am pretty sure it cleaned any build up that was on my valves and pistons. in my opinion, c-12 fuel took care of my vibration.. i will double check this in the morning, if its not raining.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.