Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to spend several hundred on parts and since I live in Hawaii I want it all to come from one place to save on shipping costs. BikeBandit.com has everything... Has anyone had any experience with them??
Also any other online shops you can recomend with a good selection of replacement and maintainance parts would be appreciated.
DG

·
Registered
19 Posts
I placed a small order there when I needed some fastners that had managed to run away from my fairings. Nothing like yo uare looking to spend though, (I think the parts were less than shipping...lol). That said, all the various sizes were individually bagged and sorted like they should be, not just put into one large ziplock bag and shipped off.

I would buy from them again. HTH.

·
Registered
182 Posts
My buddy jacked up his zx6 big time and got 90% of his parts off bikebandit. Other than paying almost dealer prices for the parts, they're all OEM and its the right parts. plus i use bike bandit to compare part numbers to see if one part will fit on one bike from another.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've used them several times. No problems here. I found that Ron Ayers had slightly better pricing, but took much longer to get the parts to me.

Thanks

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,446 Posts
Yeah, definately the best place for good customer service and getting the right OEM parts fast. Ron Ayers is cheaper, but they take forever, and the BikeBandit customer service is excellent. Back in 02 I ordered a full set of radiator hosing for my '97 ZX-6E (not exactly a popular bike...aftermarket for it is nonexistant, and OEM parts are backordered for weeks even from a Kawi dealer). They charged me one shipping price that was very decent if they put all the hoses together and shipped just one box, then they drop shipped the individual hoses, in the bags with Kawi barcodes and part numbers and logos on them, from three or four different warehouses, whoever had that particular hose and could get it out the fastest. I ended up getting several different boxes all on the same day, all the parts I ordered, and it took less than 5 business days from the order to the drop-shipped parts at my door. And they sent me a separate package from their storefront that had my reciept and a bunch of BikeBandit stickers. Everything else was drop shipped to avoid a backorder. The dealer wanted 4-6 weeks. I go to them for all my random miscellaneous OEM parts needs.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I used to work for Bikebandit. They're good guys, motorcycle people, not just running a business. If you ever have a problem with them let the customer service guys know and they'll do their best to fix it. Or send me a message and I'll let them know personally.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought I should follow up finally. I've bought so much from Bikebandit now it's not even funny. They have been AWESOME! They also have very cheap shipping (as long as you're ordering a decent amount/size. I'm very very happy with them.

DG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts