Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word that the stock-room guy, Ed, at my job was care-flighted last night to the hospital after a car hit him and he got head-injuries.

No one here knows anything else, and he doesn't ride a sportbike ( i think a hardley ), but it's just getting ridiculous out there.

I read at least 1-2 new accident stories w/ some fatalities everyday on dfwsportbike.com and dallasriders.com, and thats just in my area.

I hope he get's better, be safe out there guys.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
there's been 59 deaths in sc this year so far and they figure it's gonna double from last year. news also said there was a huge increase this year of new riders. the baby boomers, age 35 and up. most of the deaths this year have been 35 and up. and yes, most with no helmets. you would think the older you are the safer you'd try to be. i know i was a lot wilder and care free when i was young.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
yep people are crazy. like i've said before, the stupid ones will weed thierselves out. it would be more comfy to ride without all the gear but i like being alive.
the news here is making it sound like bikes are so dangerous and keep harping on that subject but barely say anything about the increase in riders have grown more than the deaths.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.