Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through a few posts and noticed that there are a fairly large number of women zx6 riders on this forum compared to other groups. I personally think that a girl who rides a sportbike or dirtbike is automatically given 2 - 3 bonus points on the rating chart. It also seems that they post also! I have been and am a member of a few other sites and let me tell you that there are not many women out there riding, much less coming on a board like this and joining in. Well, I say thank you to you girls. Learn as much as you can and have fun riding. Nothing is sexier than a good looking woman on a motorcycle.

I have been dating a woman who rides for 2 years now and let me tell you that it is great. Track days with your girl, riding in the dirt, are you kidding? She even works on my bike for me.

If there are any other guys on the list (or girls) who ride with their girl or guy post a picture or say hello. Here is me and my girl (she has the zx7 in the photo) on a weekend ride.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
my g/f used to ride dirtbikes a lot when she lived in south america, but she bunged up here knee in an accident. She loves to ride with me on my bike, and from what I can tell would like a bike of her own again one day.

I really need to find my old passenger pegs soon, she wants to ride with me but since I put on the highmount I have not been able to find my passenger pegs.. doh!

·
Registered
934 Posts
My g/f has a great time whenever she comes for a ride with me aswell, and she'd LOVE to learn to ride on her own one day... She's already got her eye on those '04 Candy Thunder Blue 636s! [8D]

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
"noticed that there are a fairly large number of women zx6 riders on this forum"

you aren't counting Tara-ble are you??

LOL

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by BSHAP
My g/f has a great time whenever she comes for a ride with me aswell, and she'd LOVE to learn to ride on her own one day... She's already got her eye on those '04 Candy Thunder Blue 636s! [8D]
Maybe she should start on something a little smaller if you want to continue to ride with her in the future. My girl started on a Yamaha Seca II then got an F4i then she moved to the ZX7R after about 2 years.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Originally posted by twowheel ...Maybe she should start on something a little smaller if you want to continue to ride with her in the future. My girl started on a Yamaha Seca II then got an F4i then she moved to the ZX7R after about 2 years.
Hey twowheel, I totally agree with you there! ...She just loves that blue colour. ;) I wouldn't let her start out on such a powerful machine, I care about her far too much! [8D]

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Get her a Ninja 250 or 500 and repaint it in candy thunder blue.:D Or you can save the money on repainting and tell her that she should be thankful to just have a new bike so don't complain and take a seat![}:)]

hehehe[:I]

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hahahaa, yes yes I do believe I'd like to see her on a Ninja 250 to start! ...But I think I'd have to do some Candy Thunder Blue repainting as the "take a seat" line wouldn't go over to well... ;)
[8D]

·
Registered
298 Posts
my wife rides a 2003 636 silver, she has been riding only about 2 years now, but she rides the hell out of it! its awsome! ya'll should see our garage...one black 636 and one silver its like heaven!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by big79209
my wife rides a 2003 636 silver, she has been riding only about 2 years now, but she rides the hell out of it! its awsome! ya'll should see our garage...one black 636 and one silver its like heaven!!
big79209 Where are you located?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was wondering where Lockeford was smart guy. Trying to see if people are close enough to ride. Would be good to get an equal girl guy ratio ride in Northern Cali.

·
Registered
218 Posts
The wife will kill me if she sees i've posted this but, hey, for better or worse, right
She has a 2000 EX and just started learning at the end of last year. Bringing her along slowly and building confidence. She's always loved bikes and came into our relationship 8 years ago with her own helmet (yes, we've upgraded since then
). Last year she finally decided to ride on her own. Should be fun.
BTW, my 2 1/2 year old already thinks my GSXR 50 is hers.
Cheers, Lee S.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.