Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got all the mods done that I could afford before I leave for Sturgis tomarrow. Let me know what you all think.

The only things I want to do after is a PC, K&N air filter and a damper.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have thought about taking off the passenger pegs but the girl still rides with me.

I got the railz from powers stunt worx and you have to cut the left side but it is definatly worth it.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Some can call me anti Kawi, but I've never been fond of the green. With that said, I can now say that your bike totally changes my opinion on that. The rim stripes make the bike in my opinion. That is one clean looking, well built bike that I wouldn't mind having one of. :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
Originally posted by wfenton
Some can call me anti Kawi, but I've never been fond of the green. With that said, I can now say that your bike totally changes my opinion on that. The rim stripes make the bike in my opinion. That is one clean looking, well built bike that I wouldn't mind having one of. :D
[:+1] I'm always pro-black, but that has got to be the best looking green I'd ever seen. The rims totally set it off. Way to represent at Sturgis![:M83]

·
Registered
871 Posts
It looks like you still have the license plate holder that came with your pipe. I'd take that off. And put the passenger seat on so you can give some Harley chicks a ride (the ones young enough to have all their teeth).

·
Registered
579 Posts
AH take the cage off. Hope you aren't planning on laying her down or something. Nice though.[:M11]

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, i'm wondering if your rim stripes are a perfect kawasaki green match or some other color? Because they look slightly brighter and very badass. If you got them from tapeworks.com, (or wherever for that matter) which color are they?

thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rage636 Today : 10:48 PM
If you don't mind me asking, i'm wondering if your rim stripes are a perfect kawasaki green match or some other color? Because they look slightly brighter and very badass. If you got them from tapeworks.com, (or wherever for that matter) which color are they?
thanks.
I got them off ebay. I dont remember the ebay buisiness name though. They come in pre-curved strips. They look very close to the kawi color but are just a bit brighter.

Mad Mike - 09/09/2006 : 05:47 AM

Nice bike. Very clean and nicely done.
Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ive always been pro black too, but after seeing your bike and the potential that the green has, im rethinking my position for the next go around.

alex

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
your bike is the hotness! [drool]
i wasn't aware sport bikes were welcome up at Sturgis?
try and take some pics

·
Registered
260 Posts
Originally posted by JCP636
nice too see some one else with the race railz. I went down at the track in the dirt with them going pretty fast and they worked like a charm.
Do they work better then regular frame sliders. If so mine are coming off and I am going with the race railz.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.