Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will possibly come as a disappointment to some forum members I suppose, but I am currently selling my baby, my pride and joy. The reason is a slight shift in priorities for this year... I'm going to spend the summer on more family-oriented things, and look to return to sportbiking possibly the year thereafter... and yes, on a Kawi (what else?). I have no intentions of leaving the forum, in case anyone cares... ;)

2003 KAWASAKI ZX636R

This bike is mint, and METICULOUSLY maintained. Only the best fluids and parts, only the best in regular maintenance. 7,500 km's by a mature and experienced rider. No track days on this bike. Modifications include a titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Zero Gravity screen, ProBolt kit, undertail eliminator kit, colour-matched hugger, BRAND new Battlax BT-012 SS rubber, LP SS2 short stalk signals f/r, much more. I don't need to preach to this forum about the potency of the Kawasaki 636, especially with an Akrapovic exhaust. It rips. Sub-350 pound dry weight, 110+ rear wheel horsepower. EFI, USD gold forks, lap timer, radially-mounted front calipers.

The bike is mint, and one of the strongest and cleanest anywhere. Asking price is $9600 Canadian with all the aftermarket goodies. Further items (new leathers, gloves, front and rear Hindle track stands, textile jacket, fluids, etc) are negotiable with the deal.

1999 YAMAHA PW50 MINIBIKE

Here's another rare find. 1999 Yamaha PW50 minibike in excellent shape, runs perfect. 49cc oil-injected 2-stroke with variable throttle limiter. Currently equipped with $300 training wheel system.

This mini is tough to find in this condition, trust me it was tough for me to find. The ones in the Trader are usually sold long before you get to call. Asking $1250 CDN with the training wheel system. This mini holds its value.

These bikes are currently available for viewing in Guelph. I will be away for a two-week period on vacation end of January / first week of February. If interested, PM me or e-mail [email protected].

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
If you have read one or two of dj dunzie's posts, you know that he is meticulous about the bikes. Someone jump on these.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhhh, see Rob I love you for just that. You da man.

Listen, Rob, might be heading to Florida at some point this year. Since I'm going to be suffering from NMS (no motorcycle syndrome) for this summer, maybe you can score me some relief in the way of riding your red rocket at the local track ??? ;)

In all seriousness, I will be back on two wheels hopefully on a new Kawi in 2005.

Cheers Rob. Looking forward to Kawiforums at least helping me get SOME 2-wheel fix over this year... argh...:(

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I'd be all over that, but at the age of 23, for me to cross the 599cc line is a no-no. I saw the post earlier and called my State Farm agent, going from my 2001 6R to the 37cc bigger 2003 is an extra $950 a year!

Sorry, but that's WAY too steep, guess I have to wait until I'm 25... :(

But I will spread the word amongst my buddies down here in Kingston for ya.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Originally posted by dj dunzie
Listen, Rob, might be heading to Florida at some point this year. Since I'm going to be suffering from NMS (no motorcycle syndrome) for this summer, maybe you can score me some relief in the way of riding your red rocket at the local track ??? ;)
Any time. Come on down.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Madgamer... the PW50 is REALLY cheap on insurance! :D Sure, spread the word though... it is as clean as these pics make it out to be I promise no disappointments...

Rob... ahhhh, you're way too generous. Couldn't do that to you though (you'd be mad when I clip your lap records... ;))
Muahahaha... who'm I kidding, I've seen you ride!!![:p] I'd be happy to be within minutes of your times...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Shawn Sean Shawn...... copping out of that CR spring ride, eh? BTW, next time I zoom by you... don't get jealous and give me a ticket. :D

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lookit you hijacking all my threads!!!

That Spring CR ride ain't outta the question yet mister... then you'll have to back those challenges !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.