Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember a post a while back that had pics of all the bikes in biker boyz and a description of all of them. does anyone have the link still?

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
A friend of mines Dad called on those bikes a few months ago. They actually have multiple copies of several of the bikes. So if you bought one, it would not be a one of a kind bike.

Also I think their prices are too high. 20 grand? No way. You can get a used Busa for 8 grand (Or a new one for 10,400) and put 2 grand worth of mods on it and boom, same bike and you are done with 1/2 the money they are asking for the Biker Boyz bikes. NOW, if they were one of a kind bikes, then I could see the justified higher cost.

No one is gonna buy those bikes until the prices drop.

-Flash

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i've been looking for that link all morning. there was an ad on ebay someone is selling what they claim to be "doggs" bike from the movie saying it was the actual bike used and i was looking at it and it's not even streched. so someone is gonna buy it thinking it's the real deal.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
$18,000USD for
"The motorcycle is a Kawasaki 2X12R."

When did they come out with a 2X-12R?! Man I've been behind on these things! :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
thats just a replica bike. i doubt it was in the movie since it wasnt stretched, cuz i kept looking at the 12r the whole time

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah but the way they worded it, they are tring to pass it off as the real thing. i think that's messed up. I wish there was a way you could post on there and let people know. Oh well. I feel sorry for someone if they get it thinking they got the actual bike.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by ru567

i don't know what's going on with those mirrors either
Those are, beleive it or not, the stock mirrors. I said the same thing the first time I saw them on the ZX-12 as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you look at the"DOG" bike oon the ebay site and compare it to the bike from the BIKER BOYZ site you will see that the "BB" bike has an extended swingarm and the other don't.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well Fellas, I emailed the seller and this is HIS response.

Hi
As in all movies, that are doubles and triples(sometimes as many as 8-10) vehicles. They are used for a variety of purposes. This bike is one of three. I feel it is the best of the three. It doesn't have a stretched swing arm(the other 2 do)
Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.