Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I will be, being that it's only 2 exits north on I-95 for me :D. Not so much a fan of sitting in all the traffic though....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Jacksonville, here!
I'd considered going with a few buds of mine...we should make a big kawi convoy!

·
Registered
939 Posts
we should set something up and do the ormand loop! its the closet thing to twisties and its a nice ride around daytona. i would have no problem starting at or near my place on a1a.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I forgot A1a goes al the way down there. it's a nice drive from jacksonville to st augustine, i know that for a fact (BEaUTIFUL HOUSES/scenery) I wish i had a helmet cam to tape it all.

I'd actually be interested in setting up a ride for this weekend. I know for a fact my boy dustin (silver '03 636) is ALWAYS down to ride out, and if he comes, jack is coming too (blue '04 636) by then, my friend kurt should be good to go on his bike (he just bought a yellow '05 gixxer 600...badass bike)

should be lots of fun :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'm down for the Ormond loop. It is quite a nice ride :D. Count me in.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
October 19-22. http://www.biketoberfest.org/ List of events and such. I'm up for riding and grabbing a bite to eat, but I'll bicycle to Pub 44 in New Smyrna to do some drinking. Not gonna have a beer and ride the Kawi [:M59].

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.