Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see who is Coming to biketober Fest In Dayton Beach Next Month, If Your local or coming to visit maybe we can all get Together?

"Aim for that thin chiken line without killing yourself or Others!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I live close by but, will probably not be riding my bike. I have it set up for a track day at Daytona and Seminole Powersports is probably going to put my bike on display for their open house that week. I went last year and the level of police is so high that it is not even fun. I would rather park at the Hess on ISB and look at all the cool bikes.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
might be there, but don't know if the 636 is going, lil' risky

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by joonyaboy
might be there, but don't know if the 636 is going, lil' risky
A little risky as in the bike getting stolen? I am paranoid about my bike as well. I feel safer heading through the mountains and down to deals gap for a week than I do showing up in a major town with lots of people, bikes, and crime.

I want to ride the 9r down to florida someday though, it would be hard to go down to florida knowing that I could just stop when I get to Deals gap and Ride the road as long as possible before returning home.

·
Registered
399 Posts
a buddy of mine told me that it used to be great at biketoberfest, not alot of cops,no assholes, people were safe but now that so many bikes get jacked and people crash their bikes and injur themselves and others....thats why police are heavy and folks are trippin 'bout their bikes.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by Togo
I'll be there.. haha
LOL - You're there already!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.