Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called Star Cycle asking "Where the F is my Two Bro can?" and they said well they shipped it to us on Thursday and will ship it out today(friday). I was excited to hear them say "We shipped it out" but after a month of waiting I think it is about time. Now for the bad part. UPS doesn't work on monday or tuesday. I am totally for independance day, as I am a sailor station in Connecticut, but I want my exhaust and its now going to be postponed until Wednesday to make any distance. O well.

Ride on
-james

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
yeah ups works today, i work in an ACE hardware store and we ship ups and i recieved some stuff for the store today and send out a few also...
Ben

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got my yoshi from them.I had the same problem they said it was in stock and would go out next day from a wharehouse near by me. Needless to say I was on their ass after 2 days cause ups anywhere in fl is prettymuch a next day deal if not two. They couldnt even get me a tracking number the first 2 days. then gave me a bogus # I kept hounding them till it came the next week. I was pissed I will never deal with them again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
man same prob here, my reaerset bracket i ordered last saturday, friday it finally shipped (from ron ayeres) and they told me ups or fedex or whatevere doesnt work on monday or tuesday. i changed the oil and tried polishing scratchees an inch deep, sat on thee bike one eday, im gettin antsy!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am kind of glad that its not only me that gets screwed over a lil' bit. They also gave me a tracking number that doesn't work either. POS, I just hopes it comes this week or early next week.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by harjms
Well I called Star Cycle asking "Where the F is my Two Bro can?" and they said well they shipped it to us on Thursday and will ship it out today(friday). I was excited to hear them say "We shipped it out" but after a month of waiting I think it is about time. Now for the bad part. UPS doesn't work on monday or tuesday. I am totally for independance day, as I am a sailor station in Connecticut, but I want my exhaust and its now going to be postponed until Wednesday to make any distance. O well.

Ride on
-james
Off-topic... I'm also stationed there. I have a red zx6r with decals at the bottom fairing. Have you found any good roads??? PM me if you want to go riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.