Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you want the yamaha site then all we have here is 6R's not R6's...we are "team green", but ride any color kawasakis:D

i havent seen any pics of the black ones either...try the search on goole.com

welcome to the board too;)

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn...nice site dude. One of hell of a face you're making on your profile pic, though.

Bike looks good.....!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
look for the post "just finsihed a couple mods this crappy weekend"

my black 636, bad lighting though.

-Jack
'03 636 black

·
Registered
20 Posts
No... I don't have one yet. I was checking the old post, for photos, but most of the links are dead now.

Anybody got a pic of a black R6? The website photo doesn't really do it for me. I wanted a "realistic photo". I see alot of green and red. But we all know those are the slower ones. Are you ashamed to show your blacks.

Too much trouble... I apologize. If you got one, I'll pay 5 bucks for each shot.

you know I'm playin' about paying, right?
And I introduced myself over here
topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5633

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dude, I already got your post saved in my "favorites", and those pics saved on my hard drive. Bad lighting, my ass...... those are some damn good photos. Every few minutes of free time I have on my computer, I glance at those pics.

Bike looks real good on a stand. Just wish my dealer would allow "test-rides" so I could play w/ that monsterous mid-range.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks, I just got it back from the dealer yesterday, finally everything is fixed except 1 636 sticker and the cluster fuck I had trying to get my Two Brothers put on yesterday.
Long story short, TBR shipped the wrong pipe for my bike, took me 3 hours in the car back and forth to get it straightened out.
So now since I just cleaned my bike and it's pouring rain out I think I will hit pepboys for some new wax and I can buff my baby all day! [:p]
But 1st to get some ideas on what I should get.

-Jack
'03 636 black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.