Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i painted my akra exhaust and took a video with no exhaust but i cant seem to upload any videos. heres a picture with my camera phone. ill post a better picture tomorrow and hopefully a video.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
you have balls to paint such an expensive exhaust ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
What kind of paint did you use? Is it hi-temp resistant?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i painted my exhaust cuz i want everything to match. im waiting on my black arata rearsets. i figured, if i didnt like the way it looks then ill just buy a full system. i used a high temp semi gloss spray paint. ive had my slip on since they came out with it and it was getting rough underneath it so i decided to sand it down and paint it. im waiting on my new akrapovik sticker cuz the old one started to peel off. i thought about using gunmetal paint but i wasnt sure how it would look. ill be posting better pics in about an hour or so.

·
Registered
162 Posts
That looks really badass it'll be interesting to see how well the paint holds up. Badass bike, take that info stick off the swingarm though!

·
Registered
543 Posts
looks awesome bro! you should send those pics to akra, maybe they'll finally clue in that a black pipe suits the bike better than titanium color ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
toght ass ideal, i just started a thread wondering if akra is gonna come out with a full carbon can like the yoshi's. huh i got a bunch of genius replies in there. but yea tight ass bike, nice idead, and my g/f cought the jon bon jovi in the background. he he he[:****] im just kiddin

·
Registered
264 Posts
soory about all the misspelling. j/k. j/b/j makes me crazy. what kinda paint did you use. did you totally disassemble the the can, or did you just mask off the cap, and wheres the akra emblem?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.