Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
they have the plastic covers that go over the headlights in black i seen them on ebay not too long ago[}:)]

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got a spray on from summit racing that looks pretty sweet. I'd recommend it. Actually, I got some super bright white H7s, took out blocker on my low beam and wired my 'brights' switch so that neither ran as running lights, but both came on as brights. looks sick! ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
You can go to a hobby shop and buy black transparent paint-I use this to tint tail lights and it works excellent(sold as model-r/c car window tint)-also lockhart has a cover u can cut out-its a mesh/film that is made for headlights-I have a blackout one for my stock headlights. Its worth it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
iv got clear headlight covers, plastic ones they look rubbish iv not even fitted then.they com in 5 different colors i got them from busters motorcycle accessories here in the uk.

·
Registered
810 Posts
probably looks good...but safety reasons? hmmm..I dont have enough light as it is...I'd pass unless it was so cool that girls would throw themselves at me naked. And well....thats doubtful [:p]

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Spray tint, or tinted film which isn't permanent. Powerbronze also makes covers which can be found on their website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
window tint works for a while... but then likes to start to pel and bubble, we did it on a friends mitsubishi 3000GT but maybe it would be different on the bike

·
Registered
349 Posts

This is the best pic I have right now of my spray on shades. I'm not worried about a lack of light, I'm running two full brights at once and see great results. Plus, with the spray, you can manage how much you're adding. Also, it comes off with alcohol: I've done it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.