Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone has ever fully blacked out their 250R. As in, tinted headlight, blacked out windscreen, tinted turns and brake, no decals, painted anything shiny, you get the idea.

I'm looking for pics!! I'm wanting to black out mine a little more, but I want pics, pics pics pics! :) thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
More like phat black. You've got to paint those pegs and black out all the little bolts holding on the fairings. I don't know if I would smoke out lights and signals due to safety.
One of my friends just lost someone yesterday due to a bike cager wreck.
Nice work so far.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its definatly a satin and or black finish.

I like it, but I prefer a gloss finish.

·
Registered
647 Posts
haha sick as shit.. definatly your own opinion. not my cup of tea. and i dont even drink tea, thats saying a lot.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Some think once you go black, you never go back. :) But, I've never been a fan of an all black, matte bike without color highlights (red or gold, etc.).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine is half way there. Black PUIG windscreen, smoked turn signals, removed pillion pegs and carbon fibre yoshi pipe. Plan on clearalternatives integrated tail light smoked, blacked out bolts and pegs.

Will try and get some photos over the weekend. Only got my bike a week ago so none take yet =)

·
Registered
647 Posts
no the r1 black/grey and the cbr600 graffiti is the only bike colors i would go with for this bike, anything else is oogly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts