Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate the fact that i cant see directly behind me when im riding, and i can just barely see whats in the next lane (have to elbow-tuck all the time for the mirrors to be of any use). does anyone have a nice blind-spot mirror solution? i bought a 2" circular blind spot mirror (sticks onto the existing mirror) and it gets the job done but it just looks like poop. [:eek:)]

thanks --

·
Registered
120 Posts
dude, cops have snuck up on me when ive been doing 20 over luckily they were enroute to a stop alrdy and i just had to get out of their way, but i must say it pissed me off and scared the shit out of me to see they lights on behind me TWICE in two days on the highway, i never saw em coming up on me either until they were right on my ass and i had to get out of the way

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just put the little circle mirrors on my bike about a month ago. It works really well with my car so I decided to try it.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i have my mirrors tilted a certain way so that i can look under my armpit and behind me. i have a 01 however.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i went nerdy boy and put those little 2" circular blind spot mirros on. much better, even if it looks a little silly. :p

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I do the elbow tuck, so whatever the other options are would be cool...Arturo, you look under your armpit? I gotta try that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.