Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well kawi claimed one more.. took my bike in about a month and a half ago for the dreaded, called the next day and said they had ordered new parts it would be a couple weeks because they had to replace valves and everything, fast forward a month of riding about 900 miles and on my way home from an hour and a half ride bye bye motor.. cruisin along with traffic went to accelerate and nothing looked and it was slowing down, tryed to restart while goin wouldnt happen, pulled over tryed to start nothing except black smoke out exhaust and lots of knockin......takin the bike back monday hopefully they can just replace the motor quick....any advice from the guys that this has already happened to would be appreciated

·
Registered
185 Posts
wow sorry to hear. This isnt something that we like to hear. I had the dreaded leak and already had my valve cover replaced. Keep this thread updated with what your dealer says and what kawi comes back with as a response. Im really suprised that kawi hasnt had some sort of recall on this bike. Lets hope we do not hear about more motors do this.

GL bro..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts