Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a long wait i have finally gotten my Blue Monster Energy Vinyl kit on my 2006 636. I ran into a lot of problems installing the black piece but with alot of help from Chris from Drippinwet and patience i got it on looking good. Have a look.

Right Side

My own Little touch

Where the Vinyl kit all came from!!!!

Thats all Folks.....

·
Registered
187 Posts
that is the best looking monster kit i have seen. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you have no idea how long it took to make that thing close to perfect thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha i actually hand cut those pieces for the tail after messing up on one of the side pieces. I bought another side piece and just used the messed up piece and cut it for the tail. They turned out alot better then i thought considering i cut them myself and drew the template up on a piece that had already been stuck down.

·
Registered
594 Posts
what is the obsession with this kit. Their not paying you to advertise???????????

·
Registered
314 Posts
man, if they paid me to advertise their stuff. ima start sticking stuff on my bike but other than that NO fcukin way!

nice bike btw! great job, must have taken u a long time.

·
Registered
164 Posts
After a long wait i have finally gotten my Blue Monster Energy Vinyl kit on my 2006 636. I ran into a lot of problems installing the black piece but with alot of help from Chris from Drippinwet and patience i got it on looking good. Have a look
copy cat, I had that exact one for the longest. exct two brose instead of akro, its all good though

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
only ones I like are the ones on the front (closest to your butt) of the cowl and the windscreen.. everything else needs to go! candy plasma blue looks great with the chrome wheels though!

which grips are those? which bar ends?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you can get the kit from ckruzel on here for 65bucks and the grips are progrip i got them at the shop dont know much about them really and the bar ends are stock. I actually work for Monster Energy because it is owned by Coca-Cola so i am paid... haha

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
those aren't stock bar ends unless you had them chromed/polished/painted/stripped/whatever.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ah i dont know then they game with the bike when i bought it a little while back

·
Registered
11 Posts
what is the obsession with this kit. Their not paying you to advertise???????????
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can appreciate the hard work (from what I hear) invested in doing something you like with your bike, but this is one reoccuring theme on here I will never understand.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts