Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my gauges out this past monday..and they came TODAY!! I didn't install them back in completely I just plugged it in..but man what a difference. The service, quality and quickness was outstanding. I would give them 10 thumbs up but I only have 2.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes..I'll post one probably by this monday...My digitial camera is getting cleaned and stuffed so I should have it back tomorrow.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It cost 70.00 plus like 13.00 to ship it with 400.00 insurance. It takes about 10 minutes to get the gauges off and it's simple.

It actually made it easier to read the tach also.

·
Registered
340 Posts
cool thanks, has anyone tried changing out the leds themselves? i haven't looked at the inside of it, shouldn't be that hard and would save you alot of money

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I'm taking so long with pictures guys. I just recently started renting out some property I own and all this legal mumbo jumbo and taking care of tenants is harder and more time consuming then I thought. Be patient young jedi's..good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by Naughtyninja
Sorry I'm taking so long with pictures guys. I just recently started renting out some property I own and all this legal mumbo jumbo and taking care of tenants is harder and more time consuming then I thought. Be patient young jedi's..good things come to those who wait.
good deal man, thats what i'm starting to get into myself. I'm a small man though;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by Frostea
what color did you get the blue?
i was thinking about the red one
If you were asking me, I am going with the blue. Taking the guages off tonight when I get home and ship them tomorrow or Thursday

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys, between working 60 hours a week, settling into my new house and renting out my properties I've had very LITTLE time to take these pictures...I PROMISE as soon as I get a spare second they will be on here. By the way, Bluegauges work is fantastic, and turnaround time was a week. Sent them out monday got them back friday

·
Registered
53 Posts
yes highly visable during the day and night..daaayyymm hella bright. I have a black sporttech wind screen (non see through. Its lights up the whole area behind the guage too. This is always visiable and always can bee see even through glare. it really stands out, Im on that site. My guage is the blue with white tach

·
Registered
233 Posts
anyone have a problem when requesting a quote, i sent an email 3 days ago and still no responce. i dont wanna send without paying first, but i wanted to request a quote to pay with paypal

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Originally posted by Cambelsoop
anyone have a problem when requesting a quote, i sent an email 3 days ago and still no responce. i dont wanna send without paying first, but i wanted to request a quote to pay with paypal
i got my question answered pretty quick

·
Registered
569 Posts
I also got a quick response. Scott is a great guy to deal with. Top notch quality as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.