Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a Exo-400 helmet and I have skullcandy inkd earbuds so that I can listen to music / navigation while riding. I have an issue though, because I can't comfortably wear the earbuds in my helmet and the fallout and such and it is a pain in the ass.

Is there a kit or something that I can install in my helmet that is Bluetooth or something so I can hook it up to my iPhone while I'm riding so every time is a nice quick hookup?

Any information is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
If you're serious about better earbuds get a pair of Etymotic ER6i

They fit like an earplug so they rarely ever fall out of your ear. Plus they protect your hearing by blocking out unwanted noise like wind noise or excessive exhaust noise. Depending on how you wear them you can block out as much noise as you want.

They are not cheap but you can find some on eBay for less than retail.

:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will these fit nice and tight within the ears? It hurts my ears to put the helmet on while the earbuds are in.

·
Powerhungry
38,189 Posts
i have the same helmet, and earbuds, mine work great. i dont ride without them.
are you using the correct size tip for your ears?

i ALSO use,in the same helmet a set of speakers. ive got an Interphone setup. with that system, and a few others you can connect via bluetooth to your gps, phone, or whatever else.
the speakers SUCK for music tho. very tinny. but, even with those speakers in the helmet, im still able to use my earbuds without issue.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Will these fit nice and tight within the ears? It hurts my ears to put the helmet on while the earbuds are in.
That's what's nice about the etymotic ER6i ear buds they are tiny. So once inserted into your ears. The only thing sticking out of your ear is the small wire. So putting on or taking off your helmet is a breeze.

:)

Yes they fit very nice and tight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts