Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sitting there in my cager (the Acura) and a 330 pulls up to my left. The guy is kinda young frat boy type and he starts making motions like he wants to race. So...what do I do, I sit there and act nice and calm. There is also a guy in a pickup truck to my right (three lane highway) important to remember for later.

So the light turns green...he punches it and I'm right on it too. chirp second hard, and I'm about 2 cars in front of him by 80-90. so I backed off it at about 115/120 and gave him a friendly, "nice race!" wave. and he just kinda grunted back(made an unfriendly face). At the next light the guy in the pickup comes up to my window and rolls down his passenger window. "Dude," he says, "you schooled that guy, he didn't know what he had coming!" I said, "I know and now he won't even wave at me!" Pickup guy replies, "that's because he's mad that he has to go to Dominoes to a afford that car, and you just beat his a$$!"

It was hilarious, on the way past the beemer again, the pickup driver and myself both beeped and waved at him...he must have been slightly upset. :D

To all you younger kids out there, street racing is dangerous, and I don't recommend it. Unless you can positively school somebody :D

Cya!
E

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.