Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the bodywork on the '04 models of the 10R fit the '05 model? I know they made a few engine and chassis changes between '04 to '05, but what about bodywork. I am going to get an '05 10R, but I want an '04 color(black). I'd be looking to swap the plastics from my '05 with someone that has black plastics from an '04, hence the reason for my question....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by QuikMike

Will the bodywork on the '04 models of the 10R fit the '05 model? I know they made a few engine and chassis changes between '04 to '05, but what about bodywork. I am going to get an '05 10R, but I want an '04 color(black). I'd be looking to swap the plastics from my '05 with someone that has black plastics from an '04, hence the reason for my question....
I am 95% sure they are identical between 04 and 05.[:M86]

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
arent the headlights different some?if so that would cause the nose to be different.just paint it

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yea, painting it would be a hell of alot cheaper...the only real reason to just buy new fairings is if you want to use your old ones for racing...other than that, just paint the damn things

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.