Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year: 2007

Model: ZX6R

MODS: AKRA SLIP ON, R&G TAIL TIDY, SEAT COWL, MINI INDICATORS, PAZZO LEAVERS, GOODRIDGE BRAKE LINES FRONT AND REAR, HRC BRAKE RESOVOIR, CUSTOM RACE PAINT.

STORY: Well guys and girls here's my Hopkins replica, as you can see some of the pics have not got some of the mods on as im stuck in iraq and only have limited pics on my laptop. When i get home ive got a green Skidmarx rear hugger waiting for me and a John Hopkins Arai helmet.

As soon as get back im looking to get PC3, K&N filter, new rear sets, Ohlins steering damper and R&G sliders all round.

It might not be to every one's taste with to many sponsors on but it is a race replica! And i like it.:rolleyes:

I Hope you like it to

Apologies for the chicken strips and shiny knee sliders got first track day booked to sort that.:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
i like it! but i think i would've gone with a hacker replica :D

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Very nice, Good to see some English kawi's on here even if he is a southern tosser ;).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Fantastic looking bike... I'm a Hopper fan too, so really diggin it man...

I hope you don't mind some advice.

I noticed that you are looking to add a steering damper to arguably the best handling & stable 600 on the market. That is worth saying because its competition come with steering dampers to achieve the stability and confidence the ZX6r offers without!!!!

You apologized for the strips which kind of tells me you haven't put the bike through its paces yet to determine if your riding style warrants a damper...

Unless you are looking to add a damper as a visual enhancement rather than a functional component, I would advice against it... simply the zx6r is so good it doesn't need it :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
that is a fine ass bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bike of the year

As soon as get back im looking to get PC3, K&N filter, new rear sets, Ohlins steering damper and R&G sliders all round.
=======================================================

Car Auctions

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sick ass bike man :D,how did you get those decals?
The decals were made at the paint the shop but they have all been lacquerd on so its a real smooth finish. Then everything else is painted like all the black banding and everything. Cant wait to get back as ive got a green skidmarx hugger to go on, R&G bits all round it and stomp grips for the tank. I've even got the HOPPER HELMET now to so im going to look like a write wannabe haha!

Thanks for all the comments appreciate it. Makes my bankruptcy all worth it :D.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice and clean looking bike dude. Props!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts