Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Dyno chart from Boy Racers 02 6R.
107.7HP on a Dynojet 150.

Performance mods:
Full Hindle Supersport highmount Ti system
K&N Filter.
We put my K&N filter in his bike because with the new exhaust it was running too rich, you could smell the leftover fuel, and it was shooting fireballs :) He had gotten it jetted back when he put the full system on, but that was the middle of winter. The K&N leaned it out, now it runs just right, as you can see.......

/forum/uploads/cdnninjazx6r/mikedyno2.jpg

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Originally posted by MeanGreenrr

If I'm reading this right your bike will do 167 miles per hour.
How?
On a dyno with no wind resistance.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It was cool having it completely tapped on the dyno... hearing it, and seeing it move that fast - and knowing that I've done that before on the open roads was kind of exciting...

As for the final readings, I'm not certain of it's accuracy. But I'm proud of it either way! My dad hates my bike, but he wants to frame the dyno print-out.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Well done Boy Racer!! ...Hard to believe that flame throwing bike of your's is putting out that much hp ;), imagine if you were to have it re-jetted!

·
Registered
299 Posts
BSHAP;

It has the K&N in it now... that made a world of difference. It's also been jetted.

Do you know if Jon got his new bike yet?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good job Boy Racer! So, does this mean the K&N air filter really is worth buying?

·
Registered
299 Posts
The K&N is worth it for me to level out my fuel/air mixture... it was running a little rich before I installed the K&N. I was getting near constant fire balls shooting when I came off the throttle or downshifted...

·
Registered
934 Posts
Boyracer, I saw Jon Monday and he was going up to get it Tuesday... Haven't seen him since then and it's been raining since then! Hmmm, a bad omen perhaps? Juuuust kidding!! Hopefully tomorrow (Thursday) I'll get a look at it. As for your bike being further jetted, I just thought that perhaps it could be further tweaked... that is all.

·
Registered
299 Posts
CambridgeZX6R... you know Jon with(out) the R1? White rims, no mirrors... that goofy little 'fear this' sticker. The little chinese guy on a blue bike with green gear?

Fast little fucker isn't he... 145lbs man on an R1 was tough to keep up with. I never could, I can't wait to see what he does on the Fizzer. I mean... Gixxer.

Amazing how I never met you this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.