• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
The reason that I am the only one that voted Vesrah is probably because I was the only one to use them. I have used Vesrah, EBC and Ferodo on my ZX6R, and the Vesrahs are by far the best.

--David

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just bought Galfer kit with superbike ss lines and HH pads. Going to the track on the 23rd in spokane. Hope to see a good improvement over stock

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
Originally posted by hockeynut258
Just bought Galfer kit with superbike ss lines and HH pads. Going to the track on the 23rd in spokane. Hope to see a good improvement over stock
A friend of mine has been running those on the track and absolutely swears by them. I'll try them out the next time around.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've been using Ferodo for 20 years and absolutely love them! I've used some SBS pads on occassion when I can't get the Ferodo's and they are just as good. Only had a couple of experiences with the EBC's and wasn't very impressed - to the point that I will do whatever it takes to avoid using them ever again. I'm sure their quality has improved since so many others seem to have good things to say about them, but for me it only takes one bad experience with something like brakes for me to never use them again.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Originally posted by dwillits
The reason that I am the only one that voted Vesrah is probably because I was the only one to use them. I have used Vesrah, EBC and Ferodo on my ZX6R, and the Vesrahs are by far the best.

--David
I 2nd the vesrah....especially if you put in alot of track time. They are the best I've used.:D

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
^^ Someone else who has probably used the "super-awesome-EBC's" and realized that they suck.

Thanks for the knowledge dcbb6!!

--David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.