Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just deleted the pegs, and relocated the brakes...vivid yellow = pure sex. vivid yellow - pass pegs - brake res = orgasmic....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Where did you move the brakes to? A different part of the wheel?

Just kidding, I know what you meant.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
love how people point out pointless things, my skin my worries. the 4 minutes it took me to go buy cigs from the store didnt justify showering and changing into something more appropriate... lol yea, i moved it to the chain side, almost ducati like ahha

·
Registered
885 Posts
You relocated the BRAKE??? Or the brake reservoir?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brake res lol...thought i said that but i may have been smking crack that night and forgot...ooops :dunno:

·
Registered
28,591 Posts
love how people point out pointless things, my skin my worries. the 4 minutes it took me to go buy cigs from the store didnt justify showering and changing into something more appropriate... lol yea, i moved it to the chain side, almost ducati like ahha
I was 4 minutes from my house when I was rear ended. Good thing I was wearing my gear eh?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ooh man you got me, guess i should bubble wrap myself up from now on, keep me extra safe... once again its my skin not yours, therefore you should keep your opinions not related to how hot this bike looks to your self

·
Registered
28,591 Posts
ooh man you got me, guess i should bubble wrap myself up from now on, keep me extra safe... once again its my skin not yours, therefore you should keep your opinions not related to how hot this bike looks to your self
in that case, good thing you deleted the pegs but kept the passenger seat.

and i love the brake reservoir relocation you got going. oh wait, i can't see that from the left side of the bike

·
Registered
160 Posts
in that case, good thing you deleted the pegs but kept the passenger seat.

and i love the brake reservoir relocation you got going. oh wait, i can't see that from the left side of the bike

Why are you always so negative?

I can see flaming on people when they obviously deserve it, and while I agree his initial post was a bit lame, there is still no need to keep knit-picking over his choice of riding gear to stop at a gas station. I never ride in shorts, but I am not going to hate on somebody for not 'gearing up' to take a trip to the mini-mart. Accidents happen, but the majority of people do not put on full leathers to go to the mini-mart a few miles down the road.

·
Registered
28,591 Posts
Why are you always so negative?

I can see flaming on people when they obviously deserve it, and while I agree his initial post was a bit lame, there is still no need to keep knit-picking over his choice of riding gear to stop at a gas station. I never ride in shorts, but I am not going to hate on somebody for not 'gearing up' to take a trip to the mini-mart. Accidents happen, but the majority of people do not put on full leathers to go to the mini-mart a few miles down the road.
does that make it right? not so much

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my dude, your kinda a gigantic tool bag. its alright tho, because im not you (an overly anal prick) and am happy with what i have accomplished in the 3 weeks and 2k ive put on the bike. all with absolutely no really money invested aside from gas. feel free to drop me 50 dollars so i can pick up a solo seat cowl, [email protected] -the paypal address, if not hop off my d***

1 - 20 of 82 Posts