Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some F**CKING kids were playing on my bike in the parking lot of my work and knocked the damn thing over.
The right front blinker hit the ground and busted the lower right fairing, scratched up the right handle bar, and the pipe.

How much does a new fairing cost....My first born?

How many years would I have to serve for killing two kids?

·
Registered
422 Posts
by the way, didn't mean to laugh. I'm sensitve with my bike, I won't evne let my g/f's 2 kids go anywhere near it because I don't know what their grubby little hands have been in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got the kid's name, but getting money from his parents is going to be like getting blood from a turnip

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Seriously, the parents of the children are responsible. Go to the station right away because those fairings are gonna cost you more than just a hundred bucks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
421.69 for the fairing lower, 34.79 for the ZX6R decal, and 12.89 for the 636 decal. (at least on the 03) The fairing comes in the color you want, but you have to put all the decals on.

·
Registered
203 Posts
How old were the kids? Were they just sitting on it pretending to be speed racer or what?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
get the estimate for the damge from the Kawi dealer and take it to the parents and say you might consider legal options if they dont pay up soon. explain to them that it was a accident but no major ordeal has to occur, unless they want it.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
oh yeah, first thing you should of invested in were frame sliders;)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I think I would be spending the night in jail...Did someone say Darwin Award?[:p]

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike but Kids will be kids. Check out Ebaymotors.com . Lowers are going for around $150.00 .Get some flushmounts to replace the blinkers for $20.00. You can get a complete chrome decal set for $30.00. Print out the invoices and present it to the parents. If they refuse to pay, there's always small claims court. Oh, and get an alarm with a bright red flashing light for the dash. I've witnessed people walk up to my bike, reach for the bars, and suddenly back away upon noticing the flashing L.E.D. :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Man I would have grabbed that kid and not let go until his parents showed up with the money. I've had the same thing happen to me, but luckily nobody ever dropped my bike. I hate when the parents do it too. They put their little kids on it like it's some kind of toy.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Here in Germany most of the people have insurance for their family for such stupidity. It helps in such cases. You should definately claim it from them. If they are not insured, it should hurt their pocket.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.