Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Brand new CRG Internal Bar End Apaptor never used.

This is the Billet Internal Adapter for the Hindsight, Hindsight LS and Blindsight Billet Bar End Mirrors. We make this assembly to offer an alternative to the basic Bar End Mirror mount.* This assembly will work on bars with internal diameters as small as 12mm (.475”) and as large as 19mm (.750”). This range covers virtually all aluminum and steel bars/clip-ons.

20 shipped.

Attachments

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
I have a Brand new CRG Internal Bar End Apaptor never used.

This is the Billet Internal Adapter for the Hindsight, Hindsight LS and Blindsight Billet Bar End Mirrors. We make this assembly to offer an alternative to the basic Bar End Mirror mount.* This assembly will work on bars with internal diameters as small as 12mm (.475”) and as large as 19mm (.750”). This range covers virtually all aluminum and steel bars/clip-ons.

20 shipped.
How do these work? Do they expand as you tighten the screw? When I swapped my factory clip-ons with Woodcraft bars, I bought a similar contraption from Throttlemeister. They are inserts that go into the hollow bar end and they expand as you screw in the bar end bolt. Mine only fit 1 bar size though (I think 16 mm) and they cost about $36.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do these work? Do they expand as you tighten the screw? When I swapped my factory clip-ons with Woodcraft bars, I bought a similar contraption from Throttlemeister. They are inserts that go into the hollow bar end and they expand as you screw in the bar end bolt. Mine only fit 1 bar size though (I think 16 mm) and they cost about $36.

well, i bought the CRG bar end mirror.. and i couldnt fit this into the bar.. weird. i had to settle for putting the bar end mirror on the bar not in the bar. maybe i just installed it wrong lol..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts