Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a brand new never worn Fieldsheer Rufus leather suit size 40, its there top of the line suit!! I bought this one and a Joe Rocket and the Joe Rocket just fits my body better, to bad though the kangeroo leather is way lighter then the cow which means ill be hotter in the Joe Rocket but feel more comfortable with the fit which will make me ride better. Im a dealer so i got it at cost so ill send my savings on to you!! $500 for a $1000 suit isnt bad! Color is white and black

0.8-1.0 Italian finished ultra-lightweight Kangaroo suit body, with1.4-1.6 Race quality Brazilian cowhide in the sleeves and lower legs.
Fully perforated 1 pc. suit construction.
Aerodynamic back hump.
CE approved armor in back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.
Race quality knee sliders included.
Neoprene comfort collar.
Elasticized stretch panels in shoulders, above the knee, and lower back.
SP memory foam protection in shoulder, knee, and elbow areas.
Aramid stretch panels in the under sleeves, calves, and seamless crotch for maximum comfort.
Double layered leather in seat, elbows, and shoulders.
Leather taped Eurotech quadruple safety stitched seams.

Reactions: jordan121787

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
About what height and weight do you expect that suit to fit?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
About what height and weight do you expect that suit to fit?
suit says its for a 135-145, 5'9 person, im 150 5'11 and it fit, alittle big acually, the thighs and arms i was gona have altured to fit skin tight but the joe rocket size 40 fit perfict and again that suit was for a 135-145 5'9 person

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.