Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a lot of hate for the following little story read if you want or skip to my real introduction and sorry for any inconveniences.
I am a brand new rider and just Got a brand new murked out zx6r 2011 last tuesday. Is facking sick bro, fast as fack and a huge chick magnet. I have never been on a bike before but bought the bike anyways, I figure it can't be that bad right. I decided against a "learners bike" because they look facking weak. I didn't want to look like a chump on a damn scooter plus I got a level head so I'll respect the bike wile I learn. Anyways I already took the bike to 120 and it was facking scary as hell but after a few dozen times I got the hang of it. Will prob try to do a wheely in a couple of days after a get some more experience. Even if I dump the bike I can always get a new one, I just got it like that ya kno.
Nah jk. Figure I'll get a reaction by posting the above. All joking aside I got a 08 250r in red, mint condition and I lov it. I got it because it has great looks, it can do 3 digits if necessary, great gas mileage, cheap to ensure but most importantly a good-learning bike, although I will probably not go to a 600 or higher. I got it last Wednesday and had to wait till friday to really ride it because I was waiting for my scorpion helmet. Today I hit 230 miles of riding, that includes highway and back roads. I took the beginners coarse last weekend and although Extremely slow and boring at times but was a great learning experience and really gives me some confidence on the road.

Name is Jon and I am in cape cod MA.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi troll.

Or dumb legit user.

Same shit.
Gfys ahole, is that how you greet new users? This is the newb section and I am just introducing myself. I threw that story for humor Purposes only if you didn't think it was funny that's fine but there was no need for insults. I'll prob get ban for all this but I don't GAS.

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts
That was a really stupid and unfunny attempt at a troll story.

All the same
:welcome:

ride safe, wear your gear, have fun

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was a really stupid and unfunny attempt at a troll story.

All the same
:welcome:

ride safe, wear your gear, have fun
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe it wasn't lol funny, I just saw a bunch of people introducing themselves in the same general manner and figure I'll be a little different. I don't think is consider trolling when you tell everyone is a joke on the same post but whatever. Too bad I had to start like this honestly I was expecting a different reaction.

· Registered
2,378 Posts
Off to a good start, I think you problem is that a lot of people won't finish reading you "story" therefore never see the truth part of the post. An edit might be in your best interest. Welcome

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App

· Registered
1,518 Posts
Indeed. They'll read the first line and flame you. I was about ready to flame you. We all know what squids and trolls are .. you don't need to make up a story, we read it enough from people who are serious.

Regardless, sounds like your ACTUAL head is in the right place .. so .. welcome!

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I edited the post, in hindsight I guess I should of just introduced my self like everyone else. I just didnt think everyone was on edge and ready to pounce. Lesson learned and again just wanted to bring some
humor but failed miserably lol.

· Registered
682 Posts
welcome to the forum...

1. dont get offended by what people write on this forum. If you do, youll get pissed off really fast, throw out some random insult, and then get banned. Most people on this forum are really helpful.

2. Glad you did the MSF course and decided to start small, and learn your way up the food chain of motorcycles. Many people make the mistake of getting something too big for them and then hurting themselves and others

3. Wear your gear and learn your bike.

4. Enjoy your new toy and ride the hell out of it.

Again, welcome

· Overwhelming Splendidery
13,506 Posts
I actually skimmed the whole post, but obviously missed the last line where you were said you made it up.

Sorry dude. The sad part about your story, is that where are people on here who would actually do that shit.

I read and welcome a lot of the new user's intros... so it's nice to see someone like yourself who is able to mix it up a bit.

Oh, and go fuck yourself too! :)

Also, I'm sure someone will revert the red square that I gracefully placed upon you, so don't sweat that :thumbup:.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I actually skimmed the whole post, but obviously missed the last line where you were said you made it up.

Sorry dude. The sad part about your story, is that where are people on here who would actually do that shit.

I read and welcome a lot of the new user's intros... so it's nice to see someone like yourself who is able to mix it up a bit.

Oh, and go fuck yourself too! :)

Also, I'm sure someone will revert the red square that I gracefully placed upon you, so don't sweat that :thumbup:.
Haha yeah sorry too, I got kinda mad quick and snaped. Next time I'll make it really abvious. Now that we are up to a great start, what us and how do I get rid of the red square?

It looks like it's fixed, thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm new here, too, and I kinda thought it was funny, but yeah, there really are some posts that *seriously* go like that... Have fun on your two-fiddy. It's a great lil' bike.
(edit) Gee, looks like a lotta thin skins around here... I better watch my step :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.