Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search and didnt find what i was looking for. what do you guys like better. Goodridge break lines, of Galfer Break lines. what are the ups and down on both, and why.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
You are not going to find many with Goodridge lines to be honest.
Seems that Galfer has kinda cornered the market with their pricing and wide spread dealer network...
I Have the Goodridge racing units on my RC51, aluminum ends, work awesome and look great..also fronts have some extra length, a good thing...

If anything Get the Galfer superbike lines...Stopping kicks A$$ and they look damn fine! Pic for you between the 3 versions i have..
Pic 1-Goodridge on my RC51
Pic-2 Galfer regular stainless lines
Pic-3 Galfer superbikeline

·
Registered
887 Posts
I got Goodridge on mine. So far, so good. Haven't tried out Galfers...

·
Registered
916 Posts
I also have goodridge and haven't had a problem yet, Big difference from stock, may get galfer in the future but not anytime soon

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have galfer superbike lines and they kick ass! So much more feel than stock. Very easy install and if you add some more agressive pads you will be very impressed with the stopping power

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I have the Galfers. Personally, I think there really isn't going to be a lot of difference between the 2 except for pricing and availability. And some slight differences in looks. Both will be a HUGE improvement over stock as they get away from the cross-over design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.