·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
Still waiting for someone to compare them to the DCIII's or M3's

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Still waiting for someone to compare them to the DCIII's or M3's
:plusone: BUT i'm still not sure that i'd take them over either, i may be ordering a set of m3's in the next day or so, my corsa III's are officially cashed out so i may switch it up a bit

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
:plusone: BUT i'm still not sure that i'd take them over either, i may be ordering a set of m3's in the next day or so, my corsa III's are officially cashed out so i may switch it up a bit
What ever happened with your DCIII's?? They were "cracking".....

--David

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
What ever happened with your DCIII's?? They were "cracking".....

--David
ahh yes that, its in the thread BUT i got a nail in that tire on the way home from deals gap this weekend, so it will be replaced in the next day or so

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Get some of these BT016 so I can see if they are any good compared to the others ;)

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Get some of these BT016 so I can see if they are any good compared to the others ;)
well i would have if i hadn't just ordered a new set of CIII's :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
The best thing about these tires is that the tread doesn't go all the way to the edges. Tires with tread all the way to the "full lean" section of tire will feel kinda bumpy and sloppy.

Let me add I have also ran the corsa 3s. They are a great tire, the only part I did not like about them is that they did not dive into turns. You have to do a lot more steering input to get the bike to lean. I like being able to use my body to fling the bike left and right very quickly. Also I broke the corsa 3s loose a couple times on corner exits, however, it was very controllable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts