Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry If this brand have been discussed before but I must ask you guys about this tire. My bike came with those tires when I bought it and I got more than the half thread left of the tire and have heard alot of people saying that this tire is slippery is it true?

I dont have my bike insured for accindents caused by myself there for I dont want to take the risk when driving twisty roads to make an accident because of bad tires.

What advice would you guy´s give me, my options are? Leave them on and drive until they have done their job or change them as soon as possible?

I do not do track driving and are not a super skilled driver. But I want to be on the safe side.

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts
Sorry If this brand have been discussed before but I must ask you guys about this tire. My bike came with those tires when I bought it and I got more than the half thread left of the tire and have heard alot of people saying that this tire is slippery is it true?

I dont have my bike insured for accindents caused by myself there for I dont want to take the risk when driving twisty roads to make an accident because of bad tires.

What advice would you guy´s give me, my options are? Leave them on and drive until they have done their job or change them as soon as possible?

I do not do track driving and are not a super skilled driver. But I want to be on the safe side.
you would like a new tire..
do a search theres tons of tire threads.

i ran my bt014's about 10k. i never had a problem with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts