1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
738 Posts
I ordered a set, ended up costing me $220.00 shipped to my door. Awesome deal!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
this tire is a multi-compound tire? Comparable to the michelin PP2ct?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yes, it is a multi-compound tire. 3 compound front, 5 compound rear.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Total with Shipping and Taxes = $217.86 for the pair.
What do you guys/gals think?
:)
not bad. i paid $245 (if i remember right) for a set of pirelli dc3's mounted and balanced thru NESBA. then, i got to scrub them in on a race track...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
127 Posts
yup, great deal... I got 2 sets on reserve
also picked up a new suit... Teknic Speedstar for $400! MSRP on this sucker is $1500! Be warned, it runs VERY small. I picked up a size 40 in the Teknic and it's EXTREMELY snug compared to my A/S RC-1 40 and still ran smaller than my A/S Vector 38

·
Registered
315 Posts
reps for you, great deals!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Its actually Dual Compound front & Triple Compound rear.

IMO a better tire than the Pilot 2ct. You can see in that pic how much bigger the compound patches are compared to the Pilot 2CT.

From Bridgestone's site...

- Front tire features dual compound (3LC) to provide grip in all riding modes. The center compound offers linear handling while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling

- Rear tire features a new triple compound (5LC) The center compound offers good stability, the shoulder compound transfers power to the road with strong traction while the edge compound offers strong side grip and solid contact feeling at extreme lean angles

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
shit yeah got this email the other day and i am ordering up 2 sets, 1 for the 6 & 1 for the 10...great pricing for sure

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
great pricing as long as i could find someone to mount/balance them

is the front tire a bt- 016 or a diablo supersport?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I found that Cyclegear has a good deal on Bridgestone BT016 Tire Packages:

Bridgestone BT-016 Tire Packages:
$189.99 for 120/70-ZR17 and 180/55-ZR17
$199.99 for 120/70-ZR17 and 190/50-ZR17

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=129&L2=130&L3=&L4=&item=TUC_30-1263_pkg_G&tier2=211

I bought a set:
$189.99 for 120/70-ZR17 and 180/55-ZR17

Total with Shipping and Taxes = $217.86 for the pair.

What do you guys/gals think?

:)
That's a great deal. Those tires are excellent. I put them on my ZX-6R two months ago and have ridden 3000 kms (1800 miles) on them. Great tires for the street. They corner very well. Much better than the stockers 015.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
great pricing as long as i could find someone to mount/balance them
If you have one of their stores close by, they will mount them...

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
the fact that I pass by cyclegear on my way home every day makes it even better :p

too bad there's no deals on ST tires.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
damn, wish they had that deal when I ordered my set earlier in the summer. Got em for 240 shipped, but not from CG though.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
the fact that I pass by cyclegear on my way home every day makes it even better :p

too bad there's no deals on ST tires.
They had one, it was on the strada's I believe...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean but both tires in that picture above (the orange tires) are BT-016's
No I mean the deal they are running? In the details of the listing it sounds like there are two different model tires for the front and rear.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Good deal on these tires but I'm going to hold off and get a set of Dunlop D220's for longer lasting mileage. I had the D220's on my CBR600RR and loved them, they hooked up a ton better than the stock Dunlops and bridgstones in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts