Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I personally like the adverts but think they should do the same for car drivers with such strong images. You army? which Corp? Ex Royal engineer here was based in saffron walden for 5 yrs at EOD ( where I also lost a friend on his ZX-9 R in an accident)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes mate i'm RSIGS scailey back.lol and im a southerner ive got no hope hey! Im on tour at the mo and they have been pushing these vids out on old beefers. There right tho when i was on RNR i was kicking the arse out of it and had a close call.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Reactions: altec

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Both are good, but the second one is moving.

--David

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Lol the Videos highlight the big differences between europe and US. Even in an safety video its taken as standard that the rider will ride full gear..

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Geez I wouldn't want to be the stuntman who did those!

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I just sent those links to my Safety Officer for my National Guard unit. We are in the process of getting more and more motorcycle saefty vids and such. Great vids, if you find more....post them up.

Thanks

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
There are a whole bunch of them Ridingforlife, on Drugs, Excessive binge drinking ( alcohol poisoning levels) and Drink driving. Pretty strong stuff.I believe you will find them on youtube.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts