Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit 2036 miles today and I can't really put into words the joy that this little bike has brought to my life. I know some people have had problems with their 250's, but I haven't had a single thing go wrong on mine. The dealer was amazing; $3791 out the door and no deposit required. 600 mile service cost me 65 bones. I fit perfectly on this bike. People love it. They stare, ask questions, etc...

Thanks Ninja, I love you. :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I fit perfectly on this bike. People love it. They stare, ask questions, etc...

Thanks Ninja, I love you. :eek:
Hey, that's how I feel! We took the gsxr and ninjette to Myrtle Beach Fall Bike Week, instead of taking the big cruisers like we usually do......I had more people on the strip interested in my bike than all of the Harley owners put together. ...someone even wanted their picture taken with me and my bike !!! ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have about 6400 on my 07, and I gotta tell you after about 3000 is when I started craving something bigger, you may not. I'm waiting for Feb 09 when the new 650s come out.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I see lots of Polish people here.
(ja zazwyczaj nie zostawiam takich post-ow, tylko on napisal takie motocykliczne ekstazje ze nawet nie wiem jak na to odpowiedziec, co on oczekiwal? haha
Edit: myster, dopiero zem zauwazyl zes ty zaczal ten thread, porque? Jescze jedno pytanko, gdziez zes pan kupil za 3700 otd?)

Also, is zabije cie Polish, I think he is...:Hmmmm: but then again, who cares?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see lots of Polish people here.
(ja zazwyczaj nie zostawiam takich post-ow, tylko on napisal takie motocykliczne ekstazje ze nawet nie wiem jak na to odpowiedziec, co on oczekiwal? haha
Edit: myster, dopiero zem zauwazyl zes ty zaczal ten thread, porque? Jescze jedno pytanko, gdziez zes pan kupil za 3700 otd?)

Also, is zabije cie Polish, I think he is...:Hmmmm: but then again, who cares?
Cloquet, MN, 15 miles sout of Duluth. Small dealership called Northern Kawasaki. Awesome people. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
If you love it so much, get rid of the fender; It will thank you for it ;)

Congrats on the good run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts