Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i parked my bike today at school, i must have not noticed that the bike was too far up the slanted parking space and it rolled off the kickstand.

only damage done was a broken choke lever.

Now im trying to replace this and there is one on ebay for $20, but is it just a replacement or will i have to unscrew EVERYTHING to get that little sucker back in there?

-Thanks

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Your bike fell over and the only damage was to the choke lever?? WOW!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Now im trying to replace this and there is one on ebay for $20, but is it just a replacement or will i have to unscrew EVERYTHING to get that little sucker back in there?

-Thanks

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
Check Babbitts on line, it's only 4 bucks for the lever. Easy to replace, just take out the two screws holding the housing together. Pop it apart, replace lever & put back together :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, well the bike fell and the lever broke off cause of a tree shrub that was next to it, like the curb and parking spot. the metal peg got a little bent, but i didn't consider that damage cause it was a little messed up when i got the bike. somehow the shrub caught the plastic piece and took it off.

sweet, thanks for the babbits thing. i already placed the order. should be here within a week.

Thanks again guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts