Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I am a first lieutenant in reserve, I was selected to become an officer by the Greek Army so I had to go through basic, officer and special forces training in the course of seven months. After that I spent seven months next to the border with Turkey and 92 days at a remote picket next to the river which constitutes the natural border between the two countries. I was discharged as a second lieutenant until I was called back in action and recurrent training four years later and I got promoted to first lieutenant. I basically went through the hardest training a non-professional conscript can face and it wasn’t at all easy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
So you have a bunch of university degrees, you write music and books, you travel the world on motorcycle and you are an officer trained in the special forces...

I have a crappy job and a motorcycle thank God!

What went wrong with my life?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
So you have a bunch of university degrees, you write music and books, you travel the world on motorcycle and you are an officer trained in the special forces...

I have a crappy job and a motorcycle thank God!

What went wrong with my life?
Well, my mother is a great painter, my father used to be a sailor and he has literally travelled all around the world, both my grandfathers were decorated war veterans and one of them had a bicycle - motorcycle business so I had plenty of naughty genes to begin with :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am a first lieutenant in reserve, I was selected to become an officer by the Greek Army so I had to go through basic, officer and special forces training in the course of seven months. After that I spent seven months next to the border with Turkey and 92 days at a remote picket next to the river which constitutes the natural border between the two countries. I was discharged as a second lieutenant until I was called back in action and recurrent training four years later and I got promoted to first lieutenant. I basically went through the hardest training a non-professional conscript can face and it wasn’t at all easy!
Did grandpa kill any Germans?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts