1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Time to flush her out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
have some white stuff in the bottom of mine i guess i should do the same...is it possible to do without taking the fairings off?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Make sure ur using distilled water. Tap water has all kinds of sh*t in it that wreaks havoc on ur cooling system. Engine Ice is the best, it's about $15 for a bottle big enough to fill ur system. Water Wetter also works well, but again make sure ur adding it to distilled water.

·
Registered
857 Posts
how do u go about draining the coolant is there a drain plug? ive search with no luck, some ppl say there isa drain plug some say there isn't some use vacuum lines to take it out, let me know....also if there is a drain hole could someone show a pic or somthing of it..

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by Leanlow
how do u go about draining the coolant is there a drain plug? ive search with no luck, some ppl say there isa drain plug some say there isn't some use vacuum lines to take it out, let me know....also if there is a drain hole could someone show a pic or somthing of it..
yes, you have to remove your fairings....check your PM

·
Registered
273 Posts
if the brown/white stuff is like a gritty texture its fine. all kwaks have this. nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by f891roy
if the brown/white stuff is like a gritty texture its fine. all kwaks have this. nothing to worry about.
I finally found more topics on in using the search and mine looks like the casting sand thats supposed to be normal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.