Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, gotcha. na i give u mad props because ur holding it down for the 6r's and ur better then me. i was just wondering if yall are doing anymore filming, cause i wanta see more of ur shit. i still cant get 2nd gear crossovers (highchairs) not enough power. i envy u on that. let me know if ur making anymore vids. iight , later

·
Registered
315 Posts
i dont think ill ever try any highchair wheelies, but from my own experience with my 02 its pretty damn easy to clutch up in second. the hiccup method wouldnt work with all that weight up front. shit, i can get mine clutched in third and if i hit a bump i dont even need it. btw, do you keep your upper fairing on when you try these highchairs?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i personally keep my upper on. i leave my stock windscreen on too, cause the aftermarket ones are to thin and break easy.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Whattup, thanks for the props[:p] We haven't been filming lately cause we have a DVD coming out on the 22nd and have been super busy with that. We'll be out filming soon though. Where do you live?

Gotta keep all the fairings on, I don't like the streetfight/european stunter look. High chairs are fun. There a lot easier with gearing though! You should try a recliner sometime, they're a lot funner cause you can't see nothin!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I envy you guys. That picture is just plain balls to the wall! Wheelie_pimp, what's the name of this dvd and where can I get it?

--- '03 zx6r

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shit my bad, i thought $15 for the video tape? what was i thinking, thats what i get for not reading everything. so are zx6r.com members in the stunters section getting that special discount? lol :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Pimp - I think I met you @ Kawasaki in Hayward during that BBQ w/Ken from Lowsyde last Sept. - I'm the Kickboxer guy from the Title Pending 2 film.

How's the crack on the frame you showed me? Do you notice anything about it while stunting and if it's fixed, how did you do it?

I'll defintely be getting your DVD man, can't wait.

"It's not the size of the Gun but the caliber of the Bullet that makes the biggest hole!" -SDF

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey what's up! Yeah I remember meeting you at Hayward Kawi. Got my frame all welded up and it's cool now, hasn't spread or anything so that's good news. Actually putting together an 01 6R from 2 salvage bikes I have. When you guys filming again so we can get some bikes in your vids!

I'll see what I can do to hook you guys up with the DVD, $15 is cheap though!
Originally posted by STRIKER

Pimp - I think I met you @ Kawasaki in Hayward during that BBQ w/Ken from Lowsyde last Sept. - I'm the Kickboxer guy from the Title Pending 2 film.

How's the crack on the frame you showed me? Do you notice anything about it while stunting and if it's fixed, how did you do it?

I'll defintely be getting your DVD man, can't wait.

"It's not the size of the Gun but the caliber of the Bullet that makes the biggest hole!" -SDF

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.