Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test rode a Buell xb9 a few days ago, I have to admit that I liked it, definately a more laid back ride but it pulled like there was no tomorrow! It is a small bike though which does put me off and I was wondering what the riders on here thought of them? It was the lightening I rode!

Jay

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I rode one last year. The handling and the brakes are good. I liked the way it felt except that the shaking and shifting were pure Harley. It seem to have about the same level of performance as my '95 ZX-6R, maybe a little less.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I love the torque....Amazing wheelie bike ;)

but it still didn't feel a refined as any of the other spoort type bikes I have rode...

I think the Buells are nice if you want to hang out with Harley guys without getting made fun off...but that's about it...they don't do anything better than the Japanese bikes IMHO....

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yeah the buell are alright. my friend has one an he complains about getting left all the time. nice torque though. personally ill stick to the inline fours.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
No comment here on Buell.

Buell could drop off the face of the Earth and I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

-Flash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.