Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any complaints about the build quality of their 636? Or have you had any problems? Also how many miles do you have?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have an 02 and it could be a little tighter. It is also pretty noisy for a 600 I like the exhaust noise but it makes a lot of little engine noises.
Im sure the 03 is a whole different bike.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have an 03 with 2000 miles on it. I looped it in july..got it back in october. I love it more since I got it back...not a single problem.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
just my oil senson losen up that about it. but she a devil

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have an '01 -- 7000 miles (I know it's low for 2 seasons, but I bought it used with LOW miles) and notta problem yet (knock on wood)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Around 2500 miles, no problems except the seat cowl, which did not latch easily at first, but is now fine after I adjusted some bolts in the cowl.

·
Registered
150 Posts
ive had some problems with the plastic pins that hold the fairings on, and some other random stuff. but the bike is great and although its clunky shifting and has a tank sounding engine, i still ride the piss outta it and it loves every second!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Outside of my much-talked-about and possibly overplayed "flying solo cowl" issues, I gotta say this bike is as well-built and nicely finished a motorcycle as I've ever owned, possibly the best. Kawasaki's attention to detail in building this bike right from the design stage has been surprisingly good. I've owned several Kawasaki's in the past, guess there's a reason I keep coming back. Thumbs up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.