Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting off by saying YES, I'm fully aware that buying a bigger motor will make more power, but I'm not in the game of being lazy and selling out. Mechanics is my passion. I want to push THIS motor to the limits. Further than anyone ever before. It won't happen overnight, but I spend at LEAST two hours a night in my shop just tinkering. So progress will be made daily. Furthermore, I'm trying to figure out where I should start. The teardown of the motor is almost complete. A little more than half way. The way I look at it is if the part can be upgraded, might as well do it while it's apart. No point in putting in stock parts unless it's absolutely needed. It's not going back into a bike. It's going into an extended/fabricated shifter cart chassis. Or possibly an odyssey go-kart frame to make it an odd roader. So many different choices. That's where I need you guys. Not considering turbo or FI at this point. All motor. Maybe nitrous. Maybe meth injection. Who knows. The budget does NOT matter when it comes to the motor. Photos listed below are where I'm currently at in the teardown.
Automotive lighting Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Tints and shades
Entertainment Gas Space Machine Technology

Cloud Office equipment Electronic instrument Computer keyboard Input device

Gas Auto part Metal Glass Fashion accessory

Valve Plumbing fixture Gas Plumbing Plumbing fitting

Green Circuit component Passive circuit component Electronic instrument Audio equipment

Light Wood Tom-tom drum Automotive lighting Glass
not even sure why I posted these. Y'all know what a motor looks like. More like hEy lOoK wHaT i cAn DoOo derr derr lmao. All input is welcome
Valve Plumbing fixture Gas Plumbing Plumbing fitting
Entertainment Gas Space Machine Technology
Gas Auto part Metal Glass Fashion accessory
Green Circuit component Passive circuit component Electronic instrument Audio equipment
Cloud Office equipment Electronic instrument Computer keyboard Input device

· Premium Member
2,702 Posts
well,.............

i run a Euro block bored out to 70mm(wiseco pistons)..........(674cc).........i have a spare Euro block to sell if you're interested.
i had the crank stroked 5mm................( total of 751cc now)
port and polish the head...........decked to the valve seats.

98-99 clutch basket for the extra fricton plates.

degreed the cams for peak compression.

Cryo treated the rods............crank and whole assembly balanced

I run 91 zx7r carbs, with all short velocity stacks.( need to build an adapter to make fitment user friendly

topped off with dynatek ignition system

pick your favorite exhaust system

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well,.............

i run a Euro block bored out to 70mm(wiseco pistons)..........(674cc).........i have a spare Euro block to sell if you're interested.
i had the crank stroked 5mm................( total of 751cc now)
port and polish the head...........decked to the valve seats.

98-99 clutch basket for the extra fricton plates.

degreed the cams for peak compression.

Cryo treated the rods............crank and whole assembly balanced

I run 91 zx7r carbs, with all short velocity stacks.( need to build an adapter to make fitment user friendly

topped off with dynatek ignition system

pick your favorite exhaust system
NAME YOUR PRICE 😍😍

· Premium Member
2,702 Posts
The euro block is only 636cc......which is still an easy gain.....i dont feel that the stock 66mm bore cylinders could go to the full 70mm without punching into the cooling jacket.
The other pain in the ass part is you have to manually grind the upper case half to make clearance to fit the overside stock cyclinder.

Ill part with my spare stock euro block.
300USD and ill pay the shipping. ( Millennium technologies does my boring jobs.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts