Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i use the lap timer on the bike?

I tried to use it at MSR Houston and I couldnt get it to work? Anyone know of a manual around that I can reference?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
The owners manuel...

Seriously, next to the speedo there are the mode and reset buttons for the odometer, trip, and lap timer. hit the mode button til it shows a bunch of zeros. The rest is the controls on your bars.

·
Registered
920 Posts
the lap timer blows. if your on the track and serious about knowing your times buy a real one.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the lap timer blows. if your on the track and serious about knowing your times buy a real one.
+1 You should be focusing on riding while your no the track... Not pressing a lap button and trying to look at the time. There is also no way to save lap times on the lap timer on your bike

·
Registered
247 Posts
my problem was that when i tried to use it, it didnt work. i traced and found that when they did my HG, they dissconnected the horn, i guess shorting out the fuse for the horn and timer. i replaced the fuse and reconnected the horn and voila

·
Powerhungry
38,157 Posts
its def a waste. if it somehow worked with sensors at the track. and if they were ALL compatible..than itd be OK.
but having to do it manually. then having to hit it EXACTLY at the same point everytime:rolleyes: not likely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts