Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I know the low beam is a H7 for my 06 636, but is the hi-beam the same thing? I'm getting ready to order my HID kid but wanted to make sure that they were the same bulb before placing my order. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
while we're at it, what kinda bulb is in the blinkers? i have a pair of LP flushmounts and wanna get a chrome bulb

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
wait til u meet hedzor.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and altec, sorry if I offend :)

On another note, I tried looking on google to find the bulb size for the blinkers but i cant find it for you:(

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
The service manual only indicates that all turn signal bulbs are:

P/N: 92069-0003 BULB,12V 10W
yeah but wouldn't that just be for the stock blinkers? are they the same as a set of after market flush mount blinkers? if anyone with a euro bike could check that'd be sweet since they have the flush mounts from the factory.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah but wouldn't that just be for the stock blinkers? are they the same as a set of after market flush mount blinkers? if anyone with a euro bike could check that'd be sweet since they have the flush mounts from the factory.
I got euro flush's on mine so I'll take a look today when I clean it.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Yep that's for stock blinkers.

I bought my flush euro style front turn signals on eBay, after I got them I noticed the bulbs were white so I asked the seller if he knew what size the bulb was because I wanted to buy some amber light bulbs.

He sent me two sets of amber light bulbs for free.

I can check to see what type they are but I'll have to do that after work.

:D

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
thanks, if not it's no biggie. i can just go to autozone, pull the bulb out in the parking lot, and ask the guy working the counter what kinda bulb it is.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
thanks, if not it's no biggie. i can just go to autozone, pull the bulb out in the parking lot, and ask the guy working the counter what kinda bulb it is.
That's probably the safest way to get one. :D

Not sure all flush euro style turn signals use the same bulb. :confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts