Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Overwhelming Splendidery
13,506 Posts
I love that yellow man, it looks good.

I'm not the biggest fan of the decals, but I am boring haha.

Are you going to paint the tank and a rear cowl to finish off the look, or leave it like that?

· Registered
401 Posts
Yeah, stickers somewhat ruined it for me, but like Slev I like my bikes boring and bland, that yellow though...damn that yellow looks good.
+2

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree the paint looks really nice but the Transformers stickers are kind of weird, I mean aren't Transformers for children after all? Also wasn't Bumblebee a car anyways :headscratch:?

I dunno, sweet job otherwise.
In transformers 6 bumblebee gets killed and in transformers 7 it gets reincarnated as a Ninja250r. Im just thinking ahead of time:D

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good news for me!
Finally it is June 30th and I am legally allowed to register my bike.
Heading to DMV at 4pm today to get everything taken care of get my plate and off to inspection.
First day on the road and I cant wait. I am planning on going to a car wash but i never washed a bike before so could someone give me some info on how to wash a bike? Can i spray it or can i use a degreaser on rear wheel since its really filthy?

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks man yeah i love yellow and black. Always been my favorite color combo and since i couldnt get car in that i figured why not paint the bike. Never seen a yellow 250r before so i guess its unique
lol nope its just been sitting on the lop waiting to be taken out.

I would start it here and there and take it around parking lot few times to make sure everything is proper. Learn to master figure 8 and other little slow speed maneuvers that riding test will want me to show. I am confident that i will ace the test now :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.