Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope someone can help with this. Recently when i have been riding i seem to be getting alot of feedback from the front of the bike. When i go over small bumps it really seems to effect the bike alot.

any ideas?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Is this a NEW thing - or are you new on the bike, or did you change settings recently?

Assuming nothing is broken or faulty on the front end, sounds to me like you might want to try backing off your compression damping a little bit, maybe too stiff.

Or are you getting at that this is a new phenomenon and you suspect something isn't right?

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had the bike for about 7-8 months and had it serviced about 1 month ago. However this has only seemed to be happening over the last few days.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Well, provided your riding is the same as it has been, and the roads are the same, and if nobody has changed your suspension settings, that becomes a difficult problem to analyze over the net. You can still try tweaking your front end damping settings (loosen off compression and rebound a little - I suggest minor adjustments, test, then re-tweak again) and see if it helps...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
418 Posts
It may sound a little simplistic, but before you reach for the screwdriver to start adjusting the suspension, you could consider checking the tire pressures. With the weather warming up, your pressures are going to be higher than in the winter months as theres more chance of you reaching working temp.

Ash

Live to ride, Erm Erm, Where are my Car Keys ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.