Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN MY CAR! heck yeah...

Late last night cruising home from the beach, two bikes in front, me in back (2003 Acura CL-S 6 speed). These guys were squids, the guy on the ninja had a half helmet on, and the guy on the SRAD was wearing a jersey. Their exhausts sounded like poop crap too...Regardless...The Ninja was riding 2-up and the guy on the SRAD was all alone. I took off when we were even at about 80 mph up to 130 mph and the SRAD was right behind me but didn't pass me until I backed off...The Ninja just kinda stayed back, probably becuase of the rider (and the half helmet (rolls eyes).

It was interesting to say the least

------

Yellow/Blk 2001 ZX-6R
Blk/Blk 2003 Acura CL-S 6 Speed

·
Registered
173 Posts
Maybe they just wanted to chill? Why do guys in cars, who pass bikes always think they just burned the guy on the bike? Sometimes I just want to keep it under 100, I think we've all been in that situation. Anyway, I'm sure both of those bikes could've left you in the dust, if they chose to do so. You own a bike, you must know this.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Being a bike owner yourself, I think you should know better than that. :D I seriously doubt the bikers (even in their squidly glory) were *seriously* racing you.

No offense, but it's not like you have one of those 600HP turbo'd Supras or something that would've given those bikes a run for their money.

inca jones

------

2003 636 Black

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you are all correct.... *sigh* I realize that...the 7r did not try to race at all...however the SRAD did get on it, and stay behind me, he didn't pass me until I let off the gas...

However...it is true they could have EASILY burned me if they wanted to...

word

------

Yellow/Blk 2001 ZX-6R
Blk/Blk 2003 Acura CL-S 6 Speed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.