Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, starting to get frustrated with burnouts now... i have tried what people say by holding in the front brake, giving it some revs and release the clutch... but yet everytime i try it just stalls the bike or i over rev it and it jerks the bike then wants to stall.... wtf am i doing wrong????? please give me some answers!! lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
your prolly doing it in a slow motion. you have to pop that clutch out and give it a good rev fast. once the tires start to spin, just hold the throttle... OO yeah squeeze the front brake in really good.

·
Registered
164 Posts
you gotta squeeze, squeeze, and squeeze the brake some more. then make sure your rpm's are high enough to not stall it. I dont even pop the clutch i just start easing it out until the tire starts to spin and then i let go of it. also you really cant have any weight on the back wheel or the bike is gonna try to take off on ya.

·
Registered
47 Posts
lol. burnouts...I just stand up (feet on the ground) and release the clutch like i'm leaving a red light. tire starts spinning pretty easy with no weight on it. I dont even have to rev it at all to start the initial spin.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Originally posted by saint
How to do a burnout :

Step 1. Put your 636 away , nice and well maintained.
Step 2. Borrow a friend's Suzuki

+1, and then think about how much tires cost, IMO its not worth it its cool once or twice, but i usually wait till i already have a new replacement to "finish off" the rear

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
You need to ride longer and learn clutch control.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by spitz04
You need to ride longer and learn clutch control.
[:+1]
learn how to work your clutch before it works you.

I can just see it he is goona be sitting at a light trying to do one and end up dumping the clutch... flipping his bike [:M45]

·
Banned
495 Posts
yeaaaaaa shift into 2ndddd omgg so much smoke

lol

i was retarted with burnouts too for a while, then one day it just hit me and now i light up the tire in 2 secondsss

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.