Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yeah its like tradition. Right before you put a new tire on you gotta have a little fun with your old one. Thats the only time I'll mess around doing burnouts. I ain't made outta money.

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

·
Registered
159 Posts
So, is doing burnouts really bad for your clutch? It has got to be bad for something other than your rear tire.... Doesnt it?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I don't think it would be bad for your clutch...its pretty much just wastes a tire though.

------
_________

2002 ZX6R NINJA!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I dont know if anyone else has had this happen. I was doing a burnout and after I stopped the bike seemed to run kinda weak. Only for a few seconds after but it was noticeable. And sometimes after I start the bike again after one the bike backfires. These things go away after some run time, but it's weird.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I was pissed when I got a puncture in my rear tire. I was unable to do my first burnout[V]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I rode with a guy the other day who rides an RC51, and as we left a stop sign, he did a rolling burnout for about thirty feet. One of the coolest things I've seen in awhile. (Always looks better in person, I've seen better ones on video, but it's not the same)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was gonna ride my bike
but then I got high
oooo OOOO

and if you have your clutch only half way out while your doing the burn out, it could be bad. You just gotta let that go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.